- Home: West
Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Instruments: Yamaha P80 Digital Grand Piano,Roland XV-5050,
- Alesis QS6,
Waldorf microQ, Moog Modular V,
Bands: The Above, Deep Blue
Soul, Azure Crystal
- Musical Training: 7 years private piano
study, majored in Music
Composition, studied 3 years
with Alan Mason(Carnegie Hall
concert pianist). 20 total
years of continuous music study.
- Musical Influences: ELP, YES, Genesis, Gentle Giant,
King Crimson, The Who, Jethro Tull, Frank Zappa.
- Favorite Keyboard players: Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman,
Patrick Moraz, Oscar Peterson, Art Tatum, Kerry Minear, George
Duke, Chick Corea.
- Current Favorite Artists: Transatlantic,
The Flower Kings.
- Favorite Movie: Frank
- Favorite Book: BioCosm
- James Garner.
- Last Book read: Fabric
Of The Cosmos - Brian Greene.
- Personal Philosophy: When
you follow your dreams, the
Universe conspires to open all
- About Mark: Mark is a musical genius. I love composing
and developing themes with him. Something very magical evolves when our
creativities merge. He has a wonderful knack for twisting and blending melodies
and harmonies. Mark always manages to thrust me into new musical frontiers. At the
end of the day, everything naturally falls into place
- About Kenneth: Kenneth
is the Locomotive engine of all our
musical influences. He brings his unique style
approach to progressive rock,
and his drum playing is without
peers. He is genial and a perfectionist
needs very little coaching or
direction, he reads my mind